This is a fairly easy task:
Look at the text above about a famous inventor. Copy and paste it into a Word Processor. You're going to make some adjustments to it...
- The text says it's about Nigel Clarkson - but that's wrong! Who is it really about? You may have to use the internet to find out!
- Once you know who it's about, change every occurrence of the wrong name for the correct name. There is a very quick way of doing this!
- The text looks very plain. Improve the way it looks:
- Add a heading
- Add Titles
- Format the text (bold, italic etc)
- Add some colour (don't over do it - keep it subtle)
- Try putting the text in columns
- Add some appropriate and suitable images to the text. Try and make the images the same size and positioned consistently.
Save your finished document and hand it in.
- Hand in finished document
[Marked by teacher]
- 1 Lesson