Sorry - this website requires a modern browser that supports HTML5
4. Jumping platform game
- Create 2 sprites: a player (size width=32 height=48) and a platform (size width=32 height=10)
- Create the object for the platform. Make sure to tick the solid box.
- Create the object for the player. Once created, follow the guides below to setup the events:
- Left Key Pressed
- Left Key Released
- Right Key Pressed
- Right Key Released
- Collision with Platform
- Up Key Pressed
- Create your room making sure to add platforms all the way along the bottom of the room.
- Test the game. If it does not work fix it!
- Add extra features to the game. Monsters? Pick-ups? Extra rooms? Scrolling rooms? Whatever you want. There are a few videos at the top of the item to help.
- At the end of the lesson, hand in a video of your game in actions.