Years: 9 to 13
Staff in charge: Mrs Rhodes
Venue: Lille, France
INSTRUCTION FOR STUDENTS ON THE TRIP
1. Be at the school bus bays by 4.50am, for prompt departure at 5 a.m.
2. Bring passport and EHIC (health card) and Euros
3. Bring enough food / drink for the morning and evening as we do NOT stop on the way home. Food / drink can obviously be bought in Lille if necessary.
4. Wear something comfortable and warm…or check the weather accordingly!
5. Any items you bring with you (phones, etc.) are YOUR responsibility.
6. Arrival back at school should be at approx. 11pm. We will let you know when we are 30 minutes from school so you can ring parents for a prompt pick up.
7. Enjoy the day!