Project Work - Jack and the Windows:
1. Title Page
2. Introduction - set the scene!
3. Table of Costs
4. Graph - fully annotated with break even point identified
5. Make some comments about the graph. Consider what his break-even point is and explain fully what this means.
6. Jack currently has 40 customers per week. Comment on his current situation (Costs, Revenue, Margin of Safety, Profit/Loss)
7. Jack is considering increasing his price by 10%. What would the implications of this be?
8. Jack is considering using cheaper equipment which would reduce his VC by 10% what would the implications of this be?
9. Jack's FC are set to rise by 20%. What are the implications of this.
10. Explain why knowing about about break-even is important for Jack
11. Explain what the problems of break even analysis are. There are some notes on page 5 of your break -even booklet and some links below to help -
Break-even analysis is a practical and popular tool for many businesses, including start-ups. However, you also need to know about the limitations of the…
Strengths And Weaknesses of Break-Even Analysis Entrepreneurs might be brave and ready to take risks, but is not only a matter of attitude. It’s backed up by numbers, rationality and informed decis…
12. A full glossary of terms.